AVG software is an anti-malware software which restricts phishing emails, untrusted links, and software download from an untrusted party, malware, and spyware to get into your computer. Keeping your data including your bank details and it has a vast use including tablets, PC system, and Mobile or any other electronic device you may have. AVG is a secondary company of Avast. They provide safety to all through their Free versions as well as paid ones. AVG paid software holds a great value to your money, it has more features and provides better functionality to its users. However, if due to technical issues you might having a problem with AVG Antivirus Error Code 0xe001d027.
What is AVG Antivirus Error Code 0xe001d027
If you have installed AVG antivirus for your desktop and you notice that the following:
- Your system is becoming unresponsive and working slow sometimes.
- Installed system files are getting crashed while running.
- Your peripheral devices are working in a sluggish manner i.e When your typing any text or hovering your mouse on your system, it appears or moves after taking some time.
If your system is working in above-mentioned condition then it most properly because there is AVG Antivirus Error Code 0xe001d027
Why Getting AVG Antivirus Error Code 0xe001d027
You are having AVG Antivirus Error Code 0xe001d027 because there may be one of the following reasons:
- If there are trojans or any malicious programs already present in the system that can corrupt your AVG antivirus files due to which your antivirus cannot detect them even after performing a full scan.
- You may have downloaded the software from another source instead of the Official one. Due to which you got the antivirus but because of Incomplete Installation, you are getting AVG Antivirus Error Code 0xe001d027.
- You have to check for Windows registry files. Because of viruses, your system files may have got corrupted.
There are 3 simple methods to resolve the AVG Antivirus Error Code 0xe001d027 given below:
Repair Registry Files
- If you have your Windows CD with you then you have to use the CD.
- Boot setup will start but make sure you select on repair registry files from the Installation option.
- When the repair process completes, start AVG and go for Full scan.
Use Disk Clean Up
- Go to start and write Disk clean up on search program & files.
- Press Enter
- Disk cleanup window will appear on your system screen
- You’ll get the option to select the drive from you to want to clean your junk files
- You’ll get another window, click on Ok.
You can use the same method for all other drives, to clean the junk or temporary files. Don’t worry your system will remain safe. It will not affect any system files.
Update Windows Driver Files
- To update your windows driver files, visit the official site.
- Download the drivers
- Restart your system
- Use AVG VirusScanner to Scan all drives and delete all suspicious files.
After using all the above-mentioned methods, if your system is showing AVG Antivirus Error Code 0xe001d027. Save your data in an external disk and put it in another system and Scan it before placing your data into the new system. Install AVG antivirus again and perform a full scan. If you still facing issues regarding AVG Antivirus Error Code 0xe001d027. You can talk to our technical expert which