If you are using a free version of AVG Antivirus software, and when you try to update it. It will show you a software bug issues in AVG. Due to which you have to face AVG HTTP Server Returned Error in a recurring manner. The Server Returned Error can also occur when your antivirus software files that look after the auto-update files are damaged or get corrupted. You can see changes in your system that your devices are not working properly or showing slow responses. The problem in device functionality may occur due to issue in AVG Antivirus, as your antivirus is in a faulty condition. It is a severe condition that requires immediate attention and fixes. There are some remedies, you can find in the below-mentioned solutions & tips.
How to Fix AVG HTTP Server Returned Error
We are sharing three instant solutions to fix these server errors. You can follow and apply these solutions step-by-step manner to resolve this AVG Error HTTP Server Returned Error. The following solutions are:
Configure your Internet Settings
Check your internet connection, maybe your service provider is unable to provide you the services and there is could be a problem in his server. Due to which, your system leads you to the AVG HTTP Server Returned Error. You can also restart your router and Wifi to resolve this issue.
Delete the Browsing Data & Cookies
You also have to clean your temporary files and folder, created due to your web searches. It will resolve and fix your server problem. In order to resolve AVG HTTP Server Returned Error, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to your browser settings
- Click on the Privacy and Security tab
(provided on the left side of your PC screen.)
- Click on the clear the browsing data option.
- Make sure you also give a check on cookies and other sites.
- Click on Clear data and delete the Browsing Data & Cookies.
Use the Avast Uninstallation Tool
Tip: Don’t use the control system to Uninstall Avast software files.
The standard way to uninstall the application is to use the control system of Windows. But there is an issue that sometimes even after uninstalling applications and software from the control panel. The application files remain exits on your PC, which creates difficulties for other software, i.e especially in the case of Antivirus. Therefore there is AVG Uninstallation Tool. To use it, follow the instructions:
- Search for the Avastclear.exe file and download it.
- Turn On your system and initiate it in Safe Mode.
- Run the Avastclear.exe application.
- Restart your system, after setup installation.
- After Installation, you can search for Avast Antivirus software files and remove it from your PC without remaining any residual files. It will surely fix AVG Error HTTP Server Returned Error.
- Now you can install the updated version of AVG Antivirus again.
But due to remote reasons, if you fail to fix the AVG HTTP Server Returned Error. You can take the help of our technical professionals. You can contact us via Call and Visit our website for instant solutions regarding other software issues. Our services are available 24×7. You can contact whenever you find, you have time. Customer service at their convenience is our utmost priority.