When there is an error in the setup of AVG Antivirus application. AVG Error code 0xc007001c occurs on your system. It is related to driver failure case in which AVG antivirus could not able to update its drivers. It could be dangerous for your system as AVG antivirus stops working, and this needs to be fixed instantly.
The Error Code 0xc007001c also known as Error 0xC007643. It causes due missing of Microsoft Installer package is not working properly in your system as it helps in the installation and removal of applications. Both Errors are occurred due to the same cause. Let’s discuss the reasons and know about how to AVG Uninstall Error Code 0xcoo70643.
AVG Error Code 0xc007001c & 0xC007643 – Causes
The main reasons due to which AVG Error Code 0xc007001c occurs are mentioned below:
- MSI (Microsoft Installer) Engine does not work properly. The Microsoft installer file maybe got corrupted or due to missing files, it does not initiate the installation process.
- When your system got the malicious viruses that damaging your system files and also affecting your AVG antivirus files.
AVG Error Code 0xC007643 Windows 10 – Solutions
Note: Disconnect your system from the internet, while implementing these solutions as your AVG protection is not working properly due to installation setup. Due to which your system troubles you with AVG Error Code 0xcoo70643 Windows 10. You may get more viruses that can harm your system adversely.
You can fix AVG Error Code 0xc0070643 Windows 10 on your own. Just follow the instructions mentioned below:
Use AVG Fix Tool
- You have to download the AVG_BFEFixTool.exe file.
- Go to your system downloads folder
- Initiate the tool setup. When you initiate a window for a user license agreement will appear.
- Click on Accept on the terms and conditions.
- A next window will appear, asking for your authorization.
- Click on Continue to proceed with the setup.
When you click on continue, your system will restart automatically and initiate the process to fix the missing drivers from your AVG antivirus database. Now, the files are fixed, there will be no AVG Error Code 0xcoo70643 Windows 10. You can initiate the installation AVG setup process again.
Inactive your Windows Defender
- Open your windows defender application.
- Go to Tools tab and Select Options
- Choose a real-time protection option and select it to disable it.
Restore Your System to Backup Point
If you have any different antivirus other than AVG, you can scan for viruses in your system. If you found viruses and trojans in your system, it’s better than you can restore your system to the backup point and avoid AVG Error Code 0xc007001c. To do so, follow the prompts:
- You go to Windows logo and type Restore on the search box
- You’ll get a list regarding the restoring process. You have to click on restore your system to the backup point.
- Select the restoring time of your system.
Now you can enable your windows defender, and install AVG driver updater software file. To resolve AVG Error Code 0xc007001c, follow the instructions given below:
- Execute the avgdriverupdater.exe file
- After completion of the setup. You can start the application
- Click on Start Scan
After that, it will show you a list of un-updated drivers that you can update easily.
We hope all the solutions got to the desired result to completely satisfy your needs. If you still have a problem with AVG Error Code 0xc007001c, You can share the issue with our technical team. You can get a 24×7 service available at your convenience. Contact us via call.